Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Here It Is....Again

Such a familiar picture
If any of you watch Pretty Little Liars then you know what I mean by I'm back b*tches! But if you don't watch then you probably think I'm extremely rude. It's PLL day, so it was necessary to include a Pretty Little Liars reference. If you're new then my name is Ashley and I'm a computer science major who is having a really hard time growing up and staying focused. 

I'm very excited to be back blogging for my friends at SBCC and hopefully through all of my struggles I can help you out, or relate to you, or inspire you or just make you laugh.


My winter break was blissful and busy, although I did find time to go to Disneyland, Christmas parties, to spend time with my nephew, and many other fun things. I've started a new sock collection and I feel super cool. 

Pre work out with my
cool visor
I could have worked out more over the holiday but I managed to keep the extra weight off, you would all be happy to know that I, since starting college, have officially dropped three pant sizes. It was really exciting and scary buying new pants at a smaller size. I enjoy the new me even more than I enjoyed the old me and I will definitely make a post about my workout routine and all that good stuff. 

Random Christmas photo
This semester I'm trying out online classes, I still go to school twice a week but I'm just testing out how well I do with them. I really do like going school but right now my life is so crazy that I don't have enough time to be there all day twice a week like I was last semester. This will just make is easier to do my work wherever I am. I'll keep you updated on the pros and cons of online class and actual class time. Hopefully my experiences can help you decide on which route you'd rather take. 

Again, I am so excited to be back and blogging. My blogs won't fall off the deep end like they did last semester and I'll swear I'll be as witty and cute as I've always been. You can catch up on last semester here and until next time! 


XOXO

Ashley

P.S. this whole cat obsession thing isn't over, and thankfully Otto decide to cooperate this morning. I told him it was "blog day" :)

1 comment:

  1. 3 pants sizes in 1 semester, you truly are an inspiration. I can't wait to hear about your routine. Keep up the good work! Nice to see Otto too!

    ReplyDelete