Monday, September 8, 2014

Here It Is

My name is Ashley Rose Hernandez, I’m a first year blogger and student here at SBCC. Some things to look out for in my blog this year will be my weight loss journey, finding my purpose in life, my classes, my friends, and of course my cats.

Disneyland on my 18th birthday, I wore my fanny pack so I could attract all the boys. 



As I mentioned above my name is Ashley, but most people call me princess. I still haven’t figured out if it’s a compliment or an insult. I’m eighteen years old and I don't know how to be an adult. I live in Carpinteria with my mom and my two cats. *WARNING* I have a cat obsession so be prepared for many cute pictures. I have one sister named Jailene (Jay-lean) and she is married and has my adorable nephew DJ, I’m only bringing this up because I’m obsessed with his cuteness and will probably post about him all the time. He’s a funny little dude who likes to dance, sing, play the piano, and he is also obsessed with cats. That’s probably why I like him so much. 


Auntie Ashley is DJ's favorite person.

Now that you know a little about me, I’ll tell you why I chose this school, I’ve already admitted to you that I don't know how to be an adult, so I was scared to death even thinking about going to a university and not living at home. SBCC has great educational opportunities and I knew I would learn enough about being grown up by the time I transferred. Fun Fact: I’ve been on SBCC’s campus more times for school field trips than since the fall semester has started.



I literally have no idea how to end one of these so heres a picture of my cat.






 Missy and I on her 14th birthday.





5 comments:

  1. I love you! I will definitely be your number one reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh asslee i love you & im so proud of you! �� i already bookmarked this site��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Cat wait to read more. Love you!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete