Monday, September 22, 2014

Am I an Adult Yet?

The first adult thing I did on my
own, Beyonce and Jay Z!
Ladies and gentlemen I am employed. I know I have this blogging thing but now I have a real job that makes me deal with real people not just people online. I shouldn't tell you my job location because I don't want any stalkers (pretty people like me attract stalkers). 

I'm just really excited because I like having money, I get to buy things like the new Sims 4 that I have been dying for and cute clothes for Dj. OH! And of course I get to save my money to finally move outttt! I think just throwing myself out of the house will force me to grow up. 


I've had two official jobs before, I've been an ice cream scooper and a pizza maker. I hated both.The ice cream shop was hell because I'm lactose intolerant and I don't have much self control. When I made pizza it was so hot in the kitchen that I sweated a lot and broke out in some bad acne. The only plus side to the pizza job was I got to wear a name tag, it was a sad day when I had to give that back.


I'm a full time student and this is definitely going to be hard but I didn't go to college to take it easy. I came to college to work my butt off and I knew that would mean no sleep. My freshman and sophomore year I was doing all honors, then softball, then going to work so I know the type of pressure that will be involved. And I should be getting another name tag and that's all that matters.


My mom kept trying to convince me that maybe I shouldn't work this semester. Do you know how hard it is to not be able to go shopping? If you want a job and your own source of income then I suggest you go for it but only if you think you can handle it. 


I can't get over how cute Otto is, I do have another cat but he's all black and doesn't like pictures. Here's a look at smokey. Check out my last blog post here and until next time!

XOXO

Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment