Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Study Break

DMC
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge flake and most of the time I will stay home and chill with my cats. With my first midterm, extra credit project, and my history of algebra essay all due these last two weeks I've been even more secluded from the world. So Thursday I dropped all my books and decided to go out with the girls and then Friday I kidnapped my cousin Kaitlyn so I could make my girls night a girls weekend.

So my friends Stefani, Heather and Janin decided to all go out to Chili's for dinner. We were laughy and giggly all night because we all needed the stress relief and a break from work. We ordered a bunch of appetizers and went to town. We couldn't finish it all but we all ate till it hurt. Since then I've gone back on my diet and a night like that won't happen for at least another month. 
Before beating him basketball


I had so much fun with those girls I didn't want the fun to end just yet. So Friday after work I went down to Santa Clarita and brought my cousin home with me. Even though I still had to work we found some time to hang out together. She came up to Santa Barbara after I got off of work and we hit the town. We went shopping and got our nails done. 


I think the best part of my entire weekend was taking Kaitlyn home. Not because I was happy to get rid of her, but because I got to spend time with my family for a few hours. Those few hours are very precious because I only get to see my family about once a month. We ate, we cuddled, I even beat my cousin in a game of basketball (with the help of Kaitlyn), and I even had time for a nap. Family time always makes me feel so relaxed and at peace, I wish it was never ending.

My black blob Smokey




My weekend probably isn't super thrilling and as exciting as it could be. But it was pretty great for me, it was also nice to put the books down for a couple of days. Since then I have been non stop studying and catching up on what I missed. You can read my last blog here and until next time!

XOXO 

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment