Monday, November 17, 2014

Shenanigans

Pregaming
Sometimes blogs are kind of hard to write and my bosses totally feel for us so they sent us some topics we could possibly write about. Since teaching you guys the perfect bp shot was off limits and I don’t know the kuhl kid on dp with hella swag I’m going to tell you about my weekend activities.

So I am currently taking 18 units in school because I honestly think that when I signed up for classes I was actually trying to kill myself. Between working like 35 hours a week and all the stupid and sometimes unnecessary homework I really don’t have time for a social life. But since starting my job I’ve made a lot of friends and we hang out after work and it’s so nice be popular again.

Dairy Fairy
There’s a contract that I signed saying that I can’t mention co workers names and all that and I don’t know if that applies while I’m outside of work so I’m just not going to say anyones name.

We started on Thursday because we are that crazy. I’m totally kidding about the crazy thing, we honestly just went bowling and ate in n out and I only won one of the games so I’m disappointed about Thursday. 

I just can't be serious
Friday night was not all crazy, I went home and slept well in order to prepare for Saturday night. I got called in early Saturday which I guess is good because I was probably going to spend all of my money anyway. So Saturday night finallllyyyy comes and one by one everyone gets picked up and the fun times begin. I love most of my coworkers so hanging out with them outside of work is always really really fun. We had a little sleepover and we just told jokes and ate Doritos all night. Most of the jokes start out, “So I was stocking the meat department” and I guess regular people wouldn't get it but it’s a grocery store joke. We had to wake up really early but a few of us fell back asleep later. I was one of those few that fell back asleep (because I'm a lazy). 

But unfortunately the night ended and I had to go back to work, I woke up with a sore throat and a cough so work wasn't fun at all but I made it through. 

Otto and I trying to look fierce
My weekend lacked love from cats and my mom but I had a good time and who knows maybe there will be another Doritos party in the very near future. You can read my latest blog here and until next time! 

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment