Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All About My Food


There are so many chill places on campus, there's a great view from every building and cool people around every corner. One of my favorite places on campus is the cafeteria of course. There's a larger cafeteria on the East Side of campus. It's much more main stream and always over populated. It's really cool to hang there on cold days with a  cup of hot chocolate. I love food and eating is one of my top ten favorite hobbies. So when I want to chill and I want to also partake in my fave hobby I like to go to the West Campus Cafeteria. It's small and cozy and during the winter time they string up lights.


I like to sit at a table with my laptop and some good food and get lost in math equations for a few hours. One of my favorite places to brain storm blogs was under a little tree right outside the cafeteria when it was dark out. It's really nice because it's the type of place you can chill alone and your classmates will see you and join you for lunch or dinner. It's the perfect place to get lost in conversation, or thought, or in a good book.

There also tons of grassy areas outside the cafeteria, I like to lay there and sleep or lay and listen to music especially after I overeat chicken strips. 

Just a tip that buying a bag of chips, soda, and candy is more expensive than buying juice and a salad. Buttttt buying a pre made salad is the same price as chicken strips and fries. 

Just a side note that I was really sick and then I got miraculously better only to get sick once again a few days later. I've been working six days a week and going out with friends while also meeting my homework deadlines though. I am my own hero and I look up to myself. By the way here is me and Otto looking fresh to death the other day. You can read my latest blog post here and until next time!

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment