Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Venturing Out

One of my guilty pleasures
The most important part of every colleges student's life is moving up and out of the nest. I may have done a little bit backwards since I'm just finally looking for a place of my own during the middle of my second semester of college. It's crazy to think that in a month I'll have to do my own dishes and my mom won't be there to force medicine down my throat when I'm sick.

Two of my little friends and I are out and about house hunting and are hopefully going to find a decent place close to work and school. I won't be able to shop all the time and get away with most of the things I've previously gotten away with. Like not paying all of my rent no matter how much my mom bothers me about it.

It's also going to be a new amount of freedom. I've always kind of done whatever I wanted anyway so not much in my life is going to change. BUtttt I don't have to tell my mom what time I'm coming home or when I'm not coming home at all. (I have a lot of sleepovers).

Proof I went outside


UPDATE

After two weeks of coughing and LOTS of sneezing I am no longer feeling super shitty and my face doesn't look zombie like and disgusting. I'm still taking lots of naps but they've thankfully been refreshing.

I also went outside today and that was cool except it was extremely hot. I like my days off because I can wear normal clothes and venture around and see the world outside of work. I don't have to smile and be nice to every single person I see.

My cats are doing wonderfully and are still cute as frick. You can read my latest blog post here where I talk about my favorite place on campus. Until next time!

XOXO

Ashley

P.S. I haven't been with the cats much this week but I did cuddle with this cute pooch who gave me lots of kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment