Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Destiny

My cats live by this
The last two days I've come home from work and just gone straight to bed, I'm so exhausted it hurts to keep my eyes open. Most days I have work which is a regular 6 am shift, I'm not the best morning person and sometimes I just glare at people when they try to talk to me. Tuesdays and Thursdays are what I am now referring to as nightmares. I have school then work immediately after, meaning zero rest time. Luckily I enjoy most of my classes so being tired from school doesn't bother me that much. Philosophy and Psychology have made me think deeper thoughts and look into things more. Anthropology has mostly made me want to go to sleep but the seats are too uncomfortable in Forum for that.

It's actually really cool because in all my classes right now we are covering a lot of the same bases and my classes all relate to each other. I've gone over the scientific method and in every single class we've discussed Copernicus and Charles Darwin. I am also an expert on Socrates and his life span, it's 470-399 B.C. by the way. If you ever take a class with Joe White then go to class on the first day with that bit of information and you'll be golden. 

Now I'll refer to the title, because it hasn't been explained or acknowledged it all. Like I think my life is a little harder right now than it should be at 19 but I think that it's my destiny. I think that I needed a push to try harder than I was trying before. And now I have more motivation to keep myself on track because of the little person inside of me. She's kind of helping me grow up and keep myself up and running. I think that was actually a pretty sly way to announce the sex of my baby. Delilah Jai (pronounced "J") will be coming in to this world in June. 




Now that I've thrown that information at you, I'm going to head on out. My last blog post is available here and until next time!

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment