Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Mid Season Finale

Celebrating school ending
This is the end of SBCC Ashley season 1A, but don't worry because I'll be back January 20 for season 1B. I've officially finished all of my finals and winter break has begun. I will miss you all greatly and I'll countdown the days until we are together again. I'll probably also cry because that means I have to go to school and do homework once again and act more adultish. 

Last Christmas with Josh and
Auntie April

My favorite part about Christmas break is sleeping in, warm sweaters, and eating bundles of pork tamales. My life will be put together and on track by the time I come back and my blogs will be more regular like they once were.


I can't wait until I come back so I can tell all you about my Christmas break adventures like bowling at 3 am and eating Denny's at odd hours. I will show you lots of pictures from the holidays and the funny pranks I'll pull on everyone (Josh). 

Otto judging me
You can read my latest blog post here and you can keep up with my life and adventures here. And until next time! 

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment