Monday, December 1, 2014

Hell of a Life

The view from West
Campus when you lay
on the hill

Sometimes I'm a really shitty person, sometimes I make bad decisions like stealing my friends car keys as a joke and then accidentally breaking his car. Yes that really happened. So, back to me being a shitty person, I procrastinated and got really behind on all of my homework so I didn't have much time to do anything. I kind of forgot about blogging and I'm sorry to all of my loyal viewers.


My thanksgiving dinner
at Denny's
Academics have been sort of tough considering how lazy I let myself get, but I'm somehow still passing my classes and getting all of my homework done. I let myself get way too stressed and that's definitely not something I'm going let happen next semester. Something I've learned in college this semester is the importance of time management.

Stomach getting smaller,
butt staying the same
Work has also been tough just because I was so behind in school. Spending nine hours at work four days in a row doesn't relieve the stress of two 6-8 page essays that are due the next week. I really do love my job though, the cute boys and friends are nice. I spent my thanksgiving at my job so I guess they're my new family since I'll probably be spending the next few Thanksgivings there. I made them all eat my tater tot casserole since my grandma never makes tater tots for holidays. 

An update on my weight loss is that I'm doing pretty well. I've lost another like 8 pounds but my butt isn't getting any bigger. I do lots of weighted squats and other butt exercises but my butt refuses to budge. I would just like my butt to be like 1/10 the size of Kim Kardashians, it just isn't happening. 

The obsession never ends

These are like the only things going on in my life right now so I'm sorry there isn't much to say. Butttt my cats are doing are great and are as cute as ever. You can read my latest blog post here although it's probably super irrelevant by now and until next time!


XOXO

Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment