Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sick Daysss

Family time before I got sick
I've officially gotten my first cold of the semester, it was unexpected and not welcome. I want to skip work and sleep for a few days but I can't bring myself to do it. Being sick in college is far worse than being sick in high school. Missing one class is like missing three weeks. The things you missed will follow you throughout the semester and haunt you. I just want to lay in bed and cuddle with my cats right now but homework is in the way. I want a new technology that lets you do homework while you sleep because then I'd always get everything done on time and I won't be so grumpy all the time.
I hug my sister like I hug my cats

Even though being sick is sucky I still love being at school because I like watching the sunset over the ocean while doing inequalities. It's probably one of the coolest school experiences I've had so far. Anyone who isn't going to school at SBCC or some other cool beach school is honestly missing out on the view and the experience.

I've managed to stay on top of my homework and my bed has become my new office. Listening to lectures in your pajamas while chilling with your cats is probably the coolest part of online classes. I think next semester I'm going to stick to one or two online classes and spend more time on campus again. They're both fun so far so I think an even split between the two would be good.


I don't have much to say since I've been mostly working, sleeping, and doing homework. You can read my last blog post here and until next time!

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment