Sunday, February 22, 2015

iNeed my iPhone

Me and my phone, she will be missed
My life is probably over. I feel like such a loser for saying this and reacting this way but my life is on pause until Tuesday and it's killing me. Last night I actually went out with my friends and did things but unfortunately my phone and my hand were involved in a bit of a predicament. I accidentally somehow managed to close the car door on my hand and my phone. My phone is broken and my hand is just a little bruised and sore. BUT my phone is broken. 


Anyone who knows me knows that my phone is pretty much my whole life. I email, text, call, Instagram, tweet, snapchat and Facebook from my phone. I like to stay updated and in the now and it's killing me that  a little piece of me is missing. My replacement phone will be here on Tuesday but until then I'm using my moms old phone. It's one of those droids that were slightly cool in 2009 but right now they're just shitty and useless. I'm really stressed out because I have about 5 games on trivia crack that are going to expire and I dinosaurs on my Jurassic Park Builder that need to be fed. I'm sort of a nerd, don't judge me.

Another precious moment shared
 with my onesie and phone. RIP
Since I had an iPhone and my phone was connected to iMessage I am no longer getting any of my texts from people with iPhones. It's super inconvenient since most of my friends and family have iPhones. I know there's probably a way to fix it but I'm so annoyed by all of this and I'm too impatient to do it. 

I know Tuesday will be a good day because I'll get my phone again and the new episode of pretty little liars will be on. Thanks for reading my mini rant, and I know this isn't the end of the world and I will get over it but until then you can make me feel better and more happy by reading my last blog post here and telling all of your friends about me and my annoying life.

XOXO

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment