Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Day with Mickey

Me and the birthday boy
Although the title could be deceiving, I didn't spend the day at Disneyland; I went to my cousin's first birthday party. Little Austin turned one on the 21st and I thankfully got the day off of work to hang out with him and the rest of my family today. 


Austin has always really liked me so I owed it to him to buy a new outfit just for this occasion. I looked cute as hell and got tons of compliments from the family. Inside we had a lot of adults yelling at the tv because the Raiders were so bad and outside all the kids were playing in the pool and up at the tables the grandparents gossiped about everything that was going on in our lives. Of course I was a hot topic as usual, I just can't help being the family favorite. 

Dj mid throw
Austin made his party as glamorous as he could by making three outfit changes and eating his cake in the slowest way possible then ending with a bang. Dj sort of paid attention to me when he wanted food and he threw his cupcake at me when I tried to take his picture.

Kaitlyn and I
I got to catch up with Kaitlyn and Gary, although I didn't take a picture with Gary because he doesn't read my blog. Also he took 330 pointless pictures on my phone that I had to delete. When my grandpa reads this I hope he immediately finds Gary and hits him or something. Overall I was disappointed with the party because the watermelon wasn't cut into Mickey head shapes and that was lame. I mean they (JOSH) could have put a little more effort into making the food look nice. And I hope my Auntie April doesn't completely kill me for saying that last bit, it was a joke I promise!

BONUSSS
Jonah, me, and Bianca. AKA
The Fab Three
When I got home I got to go out with two of my best friends and we had a grand ole time eating pizza and catching up. Even though I'm in college and I have "adult responsibilities" I still have some love for my high school friends. Once again I will not be ending with  a picture of my pet cats because I have a picture with these cool cats *sunglasses emoji*. You can read my last blog post here and until next time!

XOXO 

Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment