Sunday, October 5, 2014

Throw It In The Bucket

After donating blood in high school, I also went to
high school in paradise if you haven't noticed
Since my near rush with death this week, totally kidding I didn't almost die but I did freak out when the pain in my side started getting worse. I may or may not have a tendency to overreact. The first thoughts that came to my mind were I have a tumor and what if this is cancer? I can’t remember the last time I felt this much pain. It made me take my bucket list so much more seriously because before and while I was in the hospital I seriously didn’t know if I would be able to finish everything. And I know thats a huge overreaction but the doctors were throwing around things like surgery and gallbladder and I didn’t understand anything. So this post may look long but I’m just giving you a little peak inside my bucket list.


1.Start A Charity
I think that it would be fun and make me feel better, I try to donate blood twice a  year because it makes me feel good knowing that I could be saving someones life. I was even in charge of the blood drive one semester in high school. So I think that starting a charity would be so empowering and you can never have too many charities out there.

2. Meet Kanye West
I feel like this one will make most people hate me but I think he’s so great, I am obsessed with him. His music just makes me feel peaceful (strangely enough) and if you ever catch me listening to music I’m probably listening to some Kanye. 

3. Record an Audio Book
It literally doesn't even have to be published but I’ve wanted this ever since I was a kid in elementary school listening to those little books in class. My voice probably isn't soothing and no one would want to listen to it but that’s just something I always thought would be cool.

4. Skydive
The most cliche of them all, I’ve done the dive devil at six flags a million times but skydiving would be so fun! I don’t even need an explanation for this, I’m sure most of you get it. 
I am a born model ready for the red carpet

5. New York Fashion Week

I guess I’m kind of into fashion, but it would just be a fun thing to say you’ve done. Like, “Yeah I watched the Givenchy and Marc Jacob shows in New York last week, no big deal.” This one also speaks for itself.

6. Walk the Red Carpet
A little similar to fashion week except I want to be the one that everyone is looking at. It would be so cool to have people shouting my name and wanting me to smile for them. ONE red carpet would be a dream come true, I mean I wouldn't mind a few red carpet trips honestly.

7. Go to as Many Countries as I Can
This is one of those things that won’t end, I don’t think I’ll ever cross this off I’ll just get closer to finishing it. I want to live my life and start my career before settling down so I definitely want to try and travel as much as I can before that.

8. Get Insulted by Simon Cowell
He’s creative, he’s fun, who wouldn't want this? If Simon took the time out of his day to creatively insult me I would die.
Me as a cat killing it before prom
9. Graduate from College
Last but not least, of course this is one of the most realistic of the things on my bucket list but hey I like to aim high. I’m planning on graduating Spring 2017 so I’m hoping to cross this one off of my list real soon.

I know my dreams are so far fetched but hey who cares, right? Here’s to life. Check out my last blog post here and until next time!

XOXO


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment