Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hospital Blues

Just being cute like always
I know I just posted yesterday but I promised my sister a blog post for her 21st birthday. Yes ladies and gentlemen my sister is 21, you know what that means *wink wink*. Four more years and she’ll be able to rent a car! Wow she’s growing up so quickly! Jailene may be my older sister by a mere two and a half years but she’s my biggest inspiration. How many people do you know that are married and have a toddler while maintaining good grades at a university AND have a full time job. My sister has secret magic powers that allow her to conquer the world. 

My lovely IV
Today was supposed to be all about Jailene but like usual I had to make today of course about myself. This morning I was admitted into the ER because of severe pain in my side and I had to lay in an uncomfortable bed with an IV and I also had my first ultrasound and let me just tell you they are not gentle. I was hungry and they wouldn't let me eat or drink anything so I was pretty cranky, BUT when I was finally released I got to eat and drink all the water I wanted.

When I called Jailene to tell her happy birthday we told her about my hospital visit and being the amazing sister she is she drove down and met us at the hospital. Even on her day my amazing sister came to make sure I was okay. 

Too early for ugly hospital
pictures
Baby Dj came to pick me
up from the hospital,
too bad he was sleeping
This post was supposed to be how great I think Jailene is and how cool she is and all the great times we've had together but the pain medication has been slowly wearing off and today has been completely exhausting. Plus I'm only allowed to eat bland food and after a day in the hospital I just want some Raviolis. Take care of yourselves guys, keeping up your health is so important especially during these stressful and busy times. Check out my last post here and until next time!

                                        

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon! Are you ok? Please let me know if there is anything that I can do? :)

    ReplyDelete