Saturday, October 18, 2014

fridAy


I finally got a day off of work and I did more Friday then I've in my life. I got to go shopping, see my family, go to a football game and  randomly meet a star, and end the night with fright fest at magic mountain.

If any of you watch Pretty Little Liars then you'll understand why last night was one of the coolest nights ever, here I was at my uncle's high school football game in Valencia and THREE rows in front of me is Sasha Pieterse and I got to meet her and talk to her and she is literally so nice. Besides cats and Kanye West I am also obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. 

I got to go shopping Friday morning with one of my best friends Valerie, I've low key mentioned her in a few posts before. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with her but I have plenty of pictures on this post already so it's okay. We both have an obsession and love for shopping and I'm pretty sure that's all we do every time we hang out. We went to Heavenly Couture (my new favorite store), H&M, Forever 21, and oddly enough Old Navy. I bought the blue and white striped shirt that I'm wearing throughout this post, and I'm already planning on wearing it about three times a week.

Here's my uncle and I after his game, I know it's a little funny to have an uncle who is younger than you but you get used to it after 15 years. Although the game wasn't ideal I stilled cheered my butt off for my favorite little uncle. I even wore some Saugus blue to cheer for the Centurions, even though I literally only know one person on the team. 

I got to visit with a bunch of family during and after the game, family time is my favorite. Honestly everyone in my family is super cute so we all picture well together, it helps make us look put together even though we're not. 

So Fright Fest was way scarier than I was expecting and although Kaitlyn looks happy in this picture she's actually really annoyed with me because I freaked out so much that I made her buy me one of those flashing lights thingys so I wouldn't get scared. One of the moss bush guys called me a weenie and one of the freaky clown girls called me shiny. I mean I'm supposed to be the adult here but that shit is freaky. They have those guys everywhere and they have these little clicker things on their hands and they get really close to your face and they literally all need some breath mints or gum or something. I think it's really sadistic that these people get enjoyment out of scaring people. You can read my latest blog post here and until next time!

                                                      XOXO

                                                      Ashley

P.S. Sorry about the missing cat photo, I unfortunately wasn't with my cats all day so I got no pictures with them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment