Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hairs Cut

All the hair we cut off
Thursday, September 11, 2014 I made the biggest decision I have ever made in my life. I cut like all of my hair off and I know this decision won’t define my future, it doesn't change the outcome of my life, and it’ll eventually grow back. But it scared me and made me excited all at the same time, I made the decision so quickly that I didn’t even give myself enough time to think about it. The whole time I sat in that chair just thinking what did I do. In the end I love that my hair is so much more manageable and so soft!




 I mean doesn't my hair cut look so great?



I don’t miss my long hair because it was such a hassle but one thing I really really miss is my family. Most of my family lives in Santa Clarita so I get to see them once or twice a month. My cousin Kaitlyn is who I miss the most, she’s like my best friend and we spend our days at six flags, the mall, and various family pools around town. I hope that when I’m older and completely done with school I’ll be able to live in Santa Clarita to be near everyone I love. 


From left to right: Kaitlyn, Auntie April, DJ, Jailene, and I. We're soaking up all the time we can get together before we leave. It was also like 100 degrees so we tried not to wear very many clothes. It's days like these that I cherish the most.

Here's Otto and I after I got my hair cut, I don't mean to brag but I've trained him to be a model. Check out my last blog post here and until next time! 

XOXO Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment