Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ballin' on a Budget


Many of you are probably poor college students such as myself, many of you may also be shopping addicts. I know I'm guilty of that. Because shopping is so important to me, I can't seem to stop. I find myself looking at clothes to buy online constantly or wandering in to stores to look at EVERYTHING! I have a problem and I'm okay with this problem and don't worry I'm not in debt or anything just over obsessed. Shopping, cats, and Pretty Little Liars are three things I just can't get enough of. It's come to the point where I jump for joy when my mom mentions grocery shopping.



Some of my favorite stores include Forever 21, H&M, Cotton On, Foreign Exchange, and of course Vans. I own like over twenty pairs of vans, I just really like shoes. My favorite pair have cats ALL over them. I hunted through H&M for some cute attire and this is what I got!

Everything I'm writing about was about $15 or less, which is great because I don't have  money to buy beautiful Gucci bags. This long sleeve is from H&M and fitted really well, I was scared because I thought the sleeves would be tight or uncomfortable but it fitted really well. I honestly was ready to walk out of the store in it even though it was like 80 degrees out.

This is a really great look if your mom is forcing to go to church or attempting you to look nice. And if you don't live with your parents then it's a great choice to go home
 in and make your parents think you
have your life together.

I just want to address that I took these pictures before I cut my hair, I don't have extensions and my hair doesn't grow freakishly fast.




I have a thing for dresses, I like flowy dresses because they don't flatter me much and long dresses make me look like an umpa lumpa. My sister's wedding was practically based off of the dress I chose because I needed a short dress that made me look nice.


This dress on the right is something I would wear out to the beach over my bathing suit or if I was going out to coffee with my friends (I secretly drink hot chocolate because I don't like coffee). I live in a sunny beach town and it's cold for like two weeks a year so I get to use my dresses until they can no longer be worn.

Rather than end with a traditional picture of my cat and I, I thought I'd let you guys see my favorite accessory and the cat that will stay with me forever. His name is Matt the Catt. Matt the Catt is a fun loving kitty with a serious attitude, although he usually doesn't smell too appealing. Check out my last blog post here and until next time!

XOXO


Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment