Friday, September 19, 2014

Love and College


One of the first things I thought about when I turned 18 was “Is it time to make a match.com profile?”. You’ve got to understand that I was really confused on how this whole love thing worked since my older sister has been with the same guy since she was like 14. And now she’s married to him and they have Dj and here I am 18 years old and all I have is my cats. I think I want a boyfriend maybe but that requires liking someone and tolerating someone and like being around them and I don’t know if I want to do that. 

Love is hard especially in college because we’re trying to juggle school work, and our jobs and making sure our family doesn't find out that we aren’t perfect angels away at college. I have three solid friends and only one of them is in a relationship so I don’t have an example to follow besides my sisters perfect love story.

I think I have boy troubles because I’m almost funny and slightly awkward and I hope there are others out there like me because I don’t know what I’m doing or what I’m supposed to do and if anyone has some advice on how all of this works let me know. Hopefully by the end of the school year I can do a follow up and let you guys know if I’ve gotten past all my troubles. 



Here's the best snapchat I've ever made, and just some proof that Otto is my only male companion. Check out my last blog post here and until next time!



XOXO



Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment